A Small Interlude

I got Pokemon Black! I got Pokemon Black! I got Pokemon Black! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!*dances* [/end geek moment]

Now if only I had time to play the damn game! Ron has two gym badges and is working on his third and I'm super jealous >| [/seriously end geek moment]

It's getting down to the wire, and I still have SO much to do. You know how I can tell? I'm writing this while eating my oatmeal before work and I still feel a little guilty that I could be writing my Irish Lit test instead. This weekend is going to be a blast, I can already tell.

To do:
Japanese Translation Take-home Final
Study for German Lit. Final exam
German Comp. Final Project
Study for Japanese Quiz
Irish Lit. Final Project
♒ Finish putting together my German Portfolio


I wish I had kept the original list of everything I had to do, so I could pat myself on the back for getting so much done, but then probably I would've just felt good about getting so much done, and I would've slacked. Coffee pot, you are my new best friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment